Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Not over yet!

Things to look forward to:

1. Xfm gig in King Tuts I won tickets to (Amy McDonald and Drive By Argument).
2. Moving into my new gorgeous 105 year old flat <3
3. Getting paid on the 3rd, it wont clear my overdraft, but hey, at least I'll have more than £30 above my limit.
4. Connect
5. Refresh ending...
6. My birthday
7. Jodie's 21st in Salisbury
8. Trip to London
9. Going back to uni and not doing soiciology :D
10. Jools Holland!!
11. RHCP
12. Being with my boy again <3
13. Being with my flatmates again
14. Seeing pip for a drinky
15. Fubar
16. Jimmy Carr Live
17. Lucy Porter and Puppetry of the Penis with Haylur
18. Amateur Transplants, Limmy and FRANKIE BOYLE <3 heh heh heh.
19. Double bed at uni
20. Living across the road from Fubar :)

Isn't it exciting!!

Muah muah muahhh

[ps, i caught them player poker, and i think it was the devil that said "i'll see your heart and i'll raise you mine..."]