Sunday, August 26, 2007

Home

That was it. Just there. I saw the words 'now Single' and it struck me down.



I can't sleep tonight
Everybody saying everything's alright
Still I can't close my eyes
I'm seeing a tunnel at the end of all these lights
Sunny days
Where have you gone?
I get the strangest feeling when you belong.
Why does it always rain on me?
Is it because I lied when I was seventeen?
Why does it always rain on me?
Even when the sun is shining
I can't avoid the lightning
I can't stand myself
I'm being held up by invisible men
Still life on a shelf when
I got my mind on something else
Sunny days



I hate what he's done. I hate the fact Travis is actually giving me a weird sense of comfort. I want him to feel how I feel.

All I do is work. Yesterday 7-3, today 11-7 tomorrow 7-3, tues 7-3, wed 7-11 5-9, thurs 7-3................

I'm applying for a transfer to Falkirk.
I don't want to go back to uni, I don't want to think about it or talk about it.
I wish none of this had happened.

I might dye my hair brown. I always need some stupidly drastic change when shit happens. Though if I go brown I'll look like Kate 'in it for the cash' Nash...