Monday, March 19, 2007

Time to move baby

I'm taking all those pictures off my wall. It's time to move on. I haven't cried in a month, I don't even care anymore. Fuck it. Fuck you. Fuck her. Fuck him. Fuck Fuck Fuck people who do shit to me, fuck those assholes who don't think of others. Fuck people who lie to me, and fuck people who pretend to understand.

It's now all about me.

I hope you all manage to pick up the pieces of shit that is what remains of your pathetic lives and I hope you move on, get over it. Get over what's stuck up your ass and stopping you from having a life. Get off the computer, stop reading this. Get out there, stimulate your minds, look around you, you worthless people

---

To those wonderful people who make life better, who aren't assholes or don't do stupid shit to hurt me - thank you.


You make everyday feel like Kindergarten.

Maggie is back, in full force.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX